Friday, August 28, 2009

KICK KICK KICK

Last night the baby was being a popple, or breakdancing :) I felt her moving a lot. I actually laid quiet and was able to slightly feel it from the outside of my stomach, so I had Michael lay down next to me, and he felt it too! Its nice to be able to share the first day we were able to feel the baby's movement with our hands. We think we have a name. We are sitting on it for a while, letting it sink in before we tell everyone. Its kindof a mixed review name, either people think its great or not at all. Hmmm.
til next time.
(This is just a popular picture that I copied from the internet, I would give credit, but I dont know the info to cite it properly, so all I can say is that this is not a picture taken of or by me)

2 comments:

Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

I'm so glad you and Michael got to have a new memory moment together. Those are so nice to have together. Especially for when you get older, you'll be able to say, "Remember when we felt(name here)kick together for the first time?" It'll be a great day when you both say "Oh, yeah!" and share a great smile.

BColleen said...

Nah, by then we will be senile, and will have to refer to this blog post to remember this moment. Because being parents makes you go batty a little sooner, so I hear anyhow. LOL just kidding. :)

Post a Comment