Thursday, August 27, 2009

OH EM GEEE



Can I just try to begin to explain my serious love and want to go and buy as many new pairs of cool boots as I can like, and find?
I know, right? ME! The person who wears flip flops devotionally, as if its part of my religion, and every once in a while I will wear a pair of rocket dog tennis shoes to go to a movie theater if I think it might be chilly, or if I am cutting the grass.
Mind you, I have only 1 pair of shoes that have laces, and those are a pair of hiking shoes that I have had since I was 13 and they were bought before my trip to Australia. The boots I got last year to replace the Boots that I loved bits and holes and pieces, they have laces. But still they were rocket dogs, and comfy, and the closest things I could find to replace the last non laced boots that died...
Anyhow. Yeah, for the past month or so, I have had serious boot love. I can't wait for it to cool down just so that I can pretend that Houston has a FALL and that I can wear a scarf, OH maybe even a long sleeved shirt, and BOOTS! Thats what I want. So I can at least be the fat pregnant lady luggin her cute toddler around, in super awesome boots. hahaha... Here's to dreaming, eh?

3 comments:

Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

I am a card carrying member of the Church of Flip-Flop as well, but one day we will go shopping together and buy the cutest pair of boots ever to be made and then we will skip hand in hand in our size two designer jeans and into that cowboy movie sunset while drinking fat free brownie batter blizzards... One day.

BColleen said...

OMG that needs to happen.

Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

Totally, like, tonight. Fer sher.

Post a Comment