Monday, October 5, 2009

My Poor Baby Girl






My poor Josie, on our walk tonight to go get the mail, she was running and tripped and bonked her head and scraped her knees a little. Granted this is like the very first time ever that this has happened and she is 2, so all in all these are RARE, but it doesn't make it any better when I saw this goose egg on her forehead. To be honest, she was checking out her knees the most. I bet they hurt, although they were so minor that you can hardly tell they were scraped at all. When we got home we took a shower right away, and after I showed her her boo boo on her head in the mirror and she was like "WOAH". She just kept looking at herself then touched it. :( I asked her if she wanted the Hello Kitty cold pack to put on it, and she was sure... NO! So I put a little neosporin on her owies, and gave her lots of hugs and some chocolate milk. She let me take pictures of her owies. She even said Cheese (without smiling of course) She is ok, though. Poor girlie. :(


1 comments:

Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

She looks pretty hard core in that last picture. Like "Meh, it's whatever, I can take it". Poor thing though, I hope it heals fast and doesn't hurt too bad. Give her kisses for me.

Post a Comment