Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Person's Birthday!

Yesterday was Amanda's Birthday, she and her family had joined us on Sunday for Michael's birthday dinner, but it was kindof a pre-birthday thing for her too since her birthday is the day after his, so that is when she got her presents from our family. Yesterday she got all sorts of surprises at work, and I was asked to join her family at Olive Garden for dinner. (Dear God that food was AMAZING and I probably ate myself silly, but considering that its a super rarity that I eat there, I will allow for it haha)
Anyhow here are the videos from yesterday evening.


1 comments:

Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

That was a GREAT meal and a GREAT night with some GREAT company! Thanks for being there!!!

One day you'll have to get the paints out while Laine is visiting. I bet the two of them could have some screaming good times getting each other uber dirty :)

Post a Comment