Wednesday, April 8, 2009

oh brother, or sister? hahahah



So, yesterday we found out that we are expecting again. My second pregnancy. I was shocked and happy yet a little in disbelief. I mean we agreed on another baby, yet we don"t really try or not try, as to not put too much pressure either way on it. It will happen when it happens, right? Well probably around St. Patrick's Day it happened. The same time when my nephew was born. :) I'm happy to say that I at least enjoyed my last weekend of not knowing I was pregnant because it was too soon, but I had 2 Guiness and relaxed in their hot tub lol. Oh well, those things will again be put on hold until a later day, post pregnancy. So many things are different this go round. I am not as nervous as I was with my pregnancy with Josie. I think its because I know more, I don't have to get use to going from just me to always caring for a baby. I am use to that. Josie is getting to a fairly independent stage. She will be 2 and a half when the baby arrives. The due date should be around December 9 or sometime around there. Of course I want to know the gender. I feel like if I know what the gender is, then it helps me to connect with the baby. It makes it easier to prepare for things too, like if its a girl then we have mostly everything we will need, but maybe a baby shower if its a boy. I think Josie will love being a big sister. She does so well around babies, and likes to be a little mama herself :) I have from now until December for us to have a lot of good one on one time, make her really feel loved, and for her to enjoy the last remaining days of her being the center of my attention. 
I am crossing my fingers but not holding my breath that this pregnancy will be a little more enjoyable. I was sooo tired, and nauseated, and then towards the end i had a bladder infection that killed my back, but it took a while to get diagnosed so people thought I complained a lot. Maybe since I am not working at a job where I need to be presentable and out the door by 6am. I am hoping that I will be able to take it easier if need be, and really try to enjoy more of the pregnancy, with Josie.  

1 comments:

izonprize said...

YIPEE!!!!

Post a Comment