Monday, September 28, 2009

Josie is in LOVE



Josie was given the Cars Soundtrack from her Aunt Sarah on Saturday after her nap. At first Josie was confused, because she recognized the songs, but didn't know why she couldn't see the movie. So we were about to go and run some errands, and we brought the CD with us. She liked it SO much. She was dancing in the car the whole time, and cried when we turned the car off because she wanted the VROOM VROOM music. (she cried and said "aaah vroom vroom!!!????) it was funny and horrible at the same time.
One of the errands we had to do was get the blinds cut down for the bedrooms, they were too wide, so while they were being cut, we picked out some new paint for the downstairs bathroom. (I am sure that I will post the before and after pics when it gets finished- I started the primer job last night) And while we were walking to the paint area, we saw some little trash cans, one was a Cars one, it was only like $6 and Josie refuses to use it as a trash can still, its what she puts her Cars cars in. lol.
I am 23 weeks along today! I got my first 3 kicks to the ribs this morning. According to Baby Center, she weighs just over a pound and is about 11 inches long from crown to heel. :) She can hear noises now, so she will get to know her friends and family too. I have almost all of her clothes ready. (I think, at least for a newborn) Nicolette Elise McFee is the name that we have chosen. Daddy prefers Nicolette Elise, and sometimes I prefer Elise Nicolette, but Daddy stands firm on Nicolette Elise, so I will let him have that. :)

1 comments:

Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

Let me know if you need help with that bathroom. I'm a good painter. I can usually stay in the lines.
And that's a great name y'all have picked out. I think that Josephine and Nicolette sound beautiful together.

Post a Comment