Friday, July 31, 2009

GRRR

I am so behind. I was meaning to finish up the Maryland trip post, and instead of getting the energy mustered to write more on that, I have completely given up on writing about anything else.
So here is my list of things, in no particular oder of things that I have missed.
1. I am now 14 weeks pregnant. Every Monday marks the beginning of a new week of pregnancy. I have my next OB appointment at 16 weeks, last visit, we got to hear the heartbeat. The nurse found it really quickly, unlike with Josie. Josie was a master at hiding her heartbeat, so that meant that we got an extra ultrasound or two :) I have a well woman check up scheduled for next time, and hopefully at 18 weeks we can get the big ultrasound at the hospital done.
2. We moved. Saturday July 18 at 7 am 3 men movers showed up at our house and rocked moving everything until like 2 in the afternoon or so. It was exhausting, I stayed at the old house and made sure that everything got out of the house, and that everything got cleaned. (i forgot about the oven though, oops) If you can believe it, there were no pictures taken, no time to take any either. OH well.
3. July 27, 2009, Josephine turned 2! Right?!?!? OMG SHE'S 2!?!? It sounds crazy, but she acts older than a 1 year old I always thought.




Thats the mini update for now :)

1 comments:

Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

Yay for pregnancy's moving along,
and for new houses,
and for babies turning two!!
and for amazing ice cream sundays!!!

Post a Comment