Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Fun

This past weekend we had Avery. I made Chili for dinner, and Helen was down to spend the evening here, so the girls were happy to see Grammy like old times. Michael was super tired, so even though we could have gone out for a date, we did not. BOO.
Saturday we all went shopping for a new stove/oven. We found the one we wanted at Sears. Its wonderful and works and I love it, and I'm not scared to cook things in it anymore, not to mention the knobs don't fall off, and its not white! We all ate at the food court, then Michael took the girls home after so that they could take their naps. Sarah and Helen and I looked a little more for the girls Christmas outfits, but couldn't find the right ones.... We went to Babies R Us too and looked around... still finding nothing.... so we just came home. I was able to get my persons Christmas present while at the mall though, and got things for other people. So it wasn't a wasteful trip, more than what we planned to accomplish was done so YAY!
Saturday night we decided to do a quick dinner at home and take the girls to see A Christmas Carol. It wasn't bad, but not my favorite version of the movie. It was a little beyond the girls comprehension, but none the less they were VERY good for being the youngest ones there I would bet. We got out of the movie at 7:30 and when we came home, the girls played for a while before we got them ready for bed.
Sunday we were suppose to have the stove delivered anywhere between 8 and 10 am, they were here at 9! They were speedy and efficient and took the old one away! We had plans to meet Rick and Kelly, Sarah and Andrew for breakfast, and they changed it from Rick and Kelly's house to Cracker Barrel, we were able to make it there on time, and we all ate a bunch of food, and it was nice to finally be able to celebrate Kelly and Michael's birthday's, pretty overdue, but nice regardless. When we were done eating, it was just before noon, so it was time for the girls to take their naps. Sarah called around 2 pm and I met her at Target, where we got most of the rest of my Christmas shopping done! I just have some little things here and there to tweak, but Im happy to say I have the majority of it done, or at least figured out what I am doing. ALL BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!
Today I am 30 weeks pregnant. Only 10 more weeks!

1 comments:

Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Yay for new stoves!

Post a Comment